This is my best friend (the beauty in the middle). I saw this picture on some strangers blog through blog stalking and was stunned. I absolutely love this picture, because this is Brooke to me. Listening, laughing, laid back, drawing attention, and beaming. It sounds so cliche', but life would not be complete without her. Would I have found her in another form? Another Brooke to fill her spot? No. She is one of a kind. She has literally help mold me into who I am today. I am so thankful she is in my life. I hope all of you have a Brooke like I do. She knows me better than anyone, and still loves me. That is a difficult task. I love you Brooke. Thank you for making my life fuller.

2 comments:
such a sweet posting!
you made me cry... again. mic, I am always speechless when it comes to describing you and what you have done for MY life... love you SO much!
Post a Comment