Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wooooow!!!

I have been such a slacker at blogging that I have spent the ENTIRE evening relearning my log in, password, how to upload pictures, etc. I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON THIS!! Here is a little snap of what's happening around here. We're not completely finished with the inside of our house, so we did what makes sense to us and start a minor project OUTSIDE!!


Yes, the roof over our laundry room and bedroom is gone. We are having it reframed and then the entire house will have a new roof, new siding, facia, soffits, gutters, shutters, and new paint. If you look at this picture closely you will see the hammock that my husband has been sleeping in almost every night. No, the hammock is not his dog house, he's just weird like that and was born 100 years later than he was supposed to.
We have no tv, since there is no roof to connet it to and I was really suprised to have internet. We are actually hiring someone to do this project, so it will probably (crossed fingers) get done in a timely manner, Unlike when I "hire" Josh to do things.


2 comments:

Brooke and Peter said...

love it!!! thank goodness for paying to get things done! :)

Tatum said...

I was starting to miss seeing updated blog posts :) I can't wait to come out and see the remodeled house! Love ya!