Saturday, February 20, 2010

Friends

I have some amazing girls in my life, and I have a dream for all of us to get together one day. A vacation, a weekend, or even just a happy hour would do. Most of them don't know each other, but I know they would all love one another. It would be one heck of a time and there would be some very interesting conversations. I don't get to see any of them as much as I'd like. They are all so different with amazing character, I admire every single one of them for who they are and can't imagine life without them. Thank you for making life fun. Thank you for being silly and serious, for listening, for talking, dancing, and laughing. Friends, thank you for being my friend.

























*freaky how I can get some of your pics off facebook huh? If I had to then it's been waaay too long since I've seen you.

9 comments:

Michal said...

Love your post, love your blog, love you, love that we have a dinner date TOMORROW. Can't wait to see you!

Tatum said...

Ok, I still Love You even though I didn't get a shout out :) Miss you and we need to get together soon!

Lindsey said...

What? I made the cut! Yea!!! :) And btw, I have way hotter pics on FB you could have used. LOL Thank you for the sweet words, I love you and our friendship. It would be a blast to all get together some day. I must see you soon. I will drive, you just tell me when. Love this blog!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! I am so grateful for your friendship too! I feel honored to have made the blog! Made my day! Julie

Brooke and Peter said...

I am quite certain we can all say that about YOU!!! Next time you post a picture of me in those ugly ass wranglers I might have to kill you. ;) love you BF.

hub of the house said...

sweet post of the gals!!!!

lauren and brad said...

Love you! I feel very special to be a part of your life. you bring joy and fun at every turn...would love to see you EVERYday!

and i LOVE every single one of your friends I have met...a sign of one cool chica!

lauren and brad said...

p.s. I did not even notice the header pic! I LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

I feel so Lucky to be one of Your Girls!! I love the fact that we formed such an Awesome friendship through Josh. Looking forward to the next time we get to hang out. Hopefully it's not too far away :)