Tuesday, March 9, 2010

List of random things

Some random things:

Just got home from Taos - will post pics later
I've been getting out of control nose bleeds for the past week.
I need new work clothes.
We're getting a new roof next week.
I'm obsessed with Josh's long hair and wake up in the middle of the night panicking that he got it cut.
I have a new favorite mug at work and if it's in the cabinet when I get to work, then I know it's going to be a good day.
Josh is going to build us a new well house this spring and it's going to have a grass roof.
Our remodel is still not complete, but everynight before I go to bed I pray that a little remodel fairy will come and finish it while I'm at work. Hasn't happened, but I still think it could.
I'm on a gum kick and have 6 different flavors in my purse.
Getting excited for the garden this year!!
I'm totally ready for spring. Love winter, but ready for spring.
I'm already having anxiety attacks thinking about taking care of green grass, weeds, etc. Oh well. I love our lawn mower, hate the weed eater.
Brooke went on vacation the same time I did and we didn't talk for a week straight. We set a new record, and I don't like it.
I had a butterfinger blizzard from Dairy Queen yesterday. So good!
I listened to a crazy show about a dominitrix on NPR. Strange.
I'm ready for my hair to be long again. This short business is too high maintenace for me.
I spent way too much money on i tunes last month.
I need to get better at taking pictures.
It feels weird because I basically lived with Colonel in his pen during the month of September, now he probably doesn't even know who I am.
I am going to see how long I can put off going to the grocery store.
It's Tuesday, ready for the weekend.

1 comment:

hub of the house said...

a gum kick!!! I want to be one of of those!!!