- I wish everyone I knew were here to enjoy this with me right now.
- I should eat more orange sherbert during the summer.
- Thank God summer is over!
- Candied orange slices that my mother used to eat.
- I miss my mother.
- I love life and am thankful that I do.
- I wish I could stop and play in these leaves for the rest of the day.
- I actually probably could and no one would notice, but I like my job and want to keep it.
- Running down this row and playing in these leaves would make anyones day.
- No one will believe me when I try to explain how gorgeous this is.
- I'm emailing our photographer immediately and telling her to get out here before the OK wind takes all the leaves.
- I can't believe I work at a tree farm that has a full time photographer.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Fall
I love fall! It is my second favorite season to spring. Working at a tree farm as brought new fascinations to this season. Being in the trees eight hours a day, you literally see them changing before your eyes. Today, just driving through the farm I stumbled upon one of my most favorite fall scenes. A big group of Autumn Blaze Maples in their prime. I was on the four wheeler and didn't have a camera with me, but I tried to get some good shots with my phone. This sight was literally breath taking. The edges of the row were a deep dark coral, but as you got into the middle of the row the color turned into a light pink orangeish. Thoughts that ran through my mind:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
breathtaking :)
i love the list.. great thoughts. even the crappy phone picture is gorgeous. i am SO glad that is your job!
What a super cool job!!!!!
Post a Comment