People if you're out there, please don't give up on reading my blog; I swear I just picked the wrong time of year to start a blog. Summer around here is filled with lots, and I sat in front of a computer all day at my job, so by the time I got home and had a decent internet connection after ripping our house apart and putting it back together, blogging was far from happening. But, I have a great feeling about blogging this fall and winter. I'm feeling more organized, so I feel like I always know where my camera is, so pictures will be coming!!! Here are a some updates around the Rasp place.
1. I got a new job!!! And...I FREAKING LOVE IT!!! I work at a tree farm and am outside 80% of the time. It is so weird to actually like my job, I feel like a new person. I'm actually so paranoid that something bad is going to happen, etc. massive layoffs, or they drag me into a dark room and make me drink goats blood or something...I just feels too good to be true. I love the people, I love the trees. It's close to home, so I leave the house at 7:55 am and I'm home by 5:05 pm. I have so much more time and energy!!! At first the adjustment rocked me just because of the walking and information overload, but now I've adjusted and my body and mind are happy.
2. Josh just got back from elk and antelope camp and had a great time. Not one single vet visit for equine, k 9, or bovine which was a small miracle.
3. I have two sister in laws having babies very soon. One is a girl and one is a boy. This will be number 9 and 10 niece and nephew for Josh and I. Very excited!!!
4. I am super ready for cooler weather. (Ask me how I feel about this when I'm tagging trees in the sleet and ice this winter.)
5. I want to move to the country and live in the middle of no where.
6. I spent 2 hours on the phone tonight with "Larry" trying to connect my wireless internet to a new router.
7. I have a 3 minute commute to work everyday and I get to come home for lunch.
8. There is rumor that there is going to be a softball field built very close to our house. This makes me sick to even think about. Lights, noise, traffic! Don't even get me started. We moved to the country!!! Keep your organized games in your organized town. ERRRR!!!
9. I can't believe Josh has been in business for 6 years and that we've lived in OK that long. Time is passing us by. Kind of depressing.
10. My dogs are adorable. Cash is actually starting to slow down a bit, meaning he runs only 10 miles a day, not 20. Sammy girl is getting more grouchy in her old lady days.
11. I don't ever get to talk to my sister's as much as I'd like.
12. Oh, I got to go to Europe in August and I swear I'm still jet lagged.
13. This list is getting really random.
14. I go to "town" once a week and it's only because we have to eat groceries.
15. We are processing some cows soon. Although I'm very excited for the meat, I'm a little sad because they are so cute. We'll see...it'll be interesting.
16. I got to ride my horse for the first time in a year this past weekend. So fun. I love that guy. He's the prettiest and sweetest horse ever. Josh almost got bucked off Buttermilk. It was funny and seemed like it was in slow motion.
More posts are coming!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm still subscribed to you and I love when you update! Congrats on the new job!
I AM SO EXCITED!!!! ALLELEUIA FOR YOUR BLOG!
Love the random list. I need to see you so very soon. so very soon.
So FREAKING glad you're blogging again! About darn time!
Post a Comment