Colonel is making some serious progress!!! Josh took him to go check on the cattle with Buttermilk the other night. HUGE for a horse that has survived what he has. Our vet calls him the miracle horse. With lots of care and another small miracle he may be rideable by the end of the summer. It's my birthday wish, that I can ride him for my birthday (August 15th). We'll see. Honestly, I'm just glad that he is still alive and walking. I have grown very attached to this horse. I hate being so close to so many animals. It's hard for a lot of reasons.



2 comments:
yay!!!! that horse is unbelievable. So proud of you guys for being so patient and hopeful about his recovery. i am glad that YOU can heal now too! what a year!
woo hoo! i hope your b-day wish comes true!
Post a Comment